Premier Mattress Cleaning in North & Mid Cumbria.
Regular Mattress Cleaning is very important for maintaining the health, longevity, and beauty of your mattress. Depending on the amount of usage, we recommend having your mattress professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
At Kernow Ecoclean Mattress Cleaning, we use non-toxic natural chemicals that won't harm your mattress. Most mattresses will be water steam cleaned or dry foam, dependant on wether there are horse-hair fillings present in the structure of the mattress. Therefore using all natural products makes sense.
Our In House Mattress Cleaning Process
1. Inspection and Testing: Every mattress is thoroughly inspected for areas of concern before cleaning.
2. Vacuuming: Using Raycop equipment, we will vacuum your mattress to extract as much dry soil, dust and skin particles as possible.
3. Washing: Your mattress are prepared with an hypo-allergenic product application. Stains, spots and odours receive extra attention.
4. Rinsing: Our powerful 6.6 hp vacuum we will extract as much dirt and stains as possible.
5. Drying: Using our specially designed glided hand tools, we will perform multiple dry pass to extract as much water as possible. We then utilise turbo air dryers where possible to speed up the drying process.