Preparing For Carpet Cleaning
It is our goal to make your carpet cleaning process as pleasant as possible. Please take a minute to prepare for your visit, by reviewing our carpet cleaning check list.
• Please remove any small items such as stools, magazine racks, floor plants, etc where possible.
• Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved.
• Full-length draperies may need pinning or folding up so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor, our Technician can do this for you if required.
• Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet. Again our Technician can do this for you if you prefer.
• Computer equipment, china cabinets, entertainment centers, large book cases, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available.
• During the inspection walk-through with your technician, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture such as weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
• Also, call attention to any spots, stains, or odours which may require special techniques.
• If you are not sure of your carpet conditions ask for a free inspection.
• Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won't disturb them.
• For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
• Don't attempt to spot clean any problem areas yourself as this may cause more problems and potentially set the stain permanently.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us